What We Believe . . .
- We believe that God is one God in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe that the Bible is the infallible Word of God and is the foundation for our faith and for our lives.
- We believe that God wants to have a relationship with us, and that He sent His Son Jesus Christ to live and die and rise again, so that we might have new life in Him.
- We believe sin is disobeying God's law and living outside of God's will. The only way to escape the punishment we deserve is to accept Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord.
- We believe salvation is by grace: it is a free gift from God, it is not because of anything that we do.
- We believe that God calls us to live in the world - not to conform to the world, but to be His agents to bring change and transformation to all areas of life.
- We believe that our only comfort in life and in death is that we are not our own but belong to our faithful Savior Jesus Christ.